We Help People And Families Affected By Autism
In 2002, the overall prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the U.S. was one in 150.
Today, it’s one in
Find the services you need.
How Autism Delaware impacts the community
Autism Delaware impacts the lives of thousands of Delawareans affected by autism every day through advocacy, support, information and direct services. We cannot do that without your support. The dollars you donate and the time you spend go directly to work right in Delaware. Here’s how
- Money Spent on Programming 86%
- Money Spent on Fundraising 8%
- Money Spent on Mangement & General 6%
Money Received from Program Income
Money Received from Contributions & Grants
Money Received from Other Income
Money Received from Investment Income
Upcoming events & the latest from Autism Delaware
New from the Blog
In my first post, I shared a little about myself and the challenges I face as an autistic individual. I also touched base on Autism Delaware and the difference it has made in my life. Now I want to go into more depth as to how Autism Delaware made that powerful impact...read more
Join Our Email List for Updates
Get a copy of our latest issue of
The Sun, our newsletter
Request to join our
online parent support group
- 2020.March.Tuesdayhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/build-to-express-lego-club-tickets-43620686648Autism Delaware- Newark928 Old Harmony Rd, Newark, DE 19713, USA
Autism Delaware’s Lego Club uses the Build to Express model that boosts communication and motivates kids to express themselves!
Sessions will be …[Read more]
- 2020.March.Tuesdayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/dealing-with-defiance-disrespect-at-home/Kent County Community School27-89 Carver Rd, Dover, DE 19904, USA
Philip Concors of ABC Consulting will present on strategies to deal with defiance and disrespect in the home. In …[Read more]
- 2121.March.Wednesdayhttps://tinyurl.com/healthysexualityNemours duPont Pediatrics Seaford49 Fallon Ave, Seaford, DE 19973, USA
Cory Nourie, Transition Social Worker at Nemours AI DuPont Hospital of Children, presents a workshop designed for young adults with disabilities from …[Read more]
- 2222.March.Thursdayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/dover-roller-skating-party/Dover Skating Center2201 S Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901, USA
Dover Roller Skating Party
Sensory friendly roller skating – no strobe lights, low volume music
FREE entrance $3 skate rental
RSVP not required …[Read more]
We want to show support to our corporate event sponsors.
Autism Delaware is fortunate to have support from businesses throughout Delaware and across the country. Please consider giving your patronage to our friends in the business world. And, if you do, please tell them that you are also an Autism Delaware supporter!
New Castle County
924 Old Harmony Road,
Newark, DE 19713
17517 Nassau Commons Blvd.
Lewes, DE 19958
Dover c/o Dover Downs
Call for appointment only
1131 N Dupont Hwy,
Dover DE 19901
The United Way of Delaware Designation Number 9234. Southeastern PA Designation Number 12598. Autism Delaware is a Non-Profit 501(c) (3) Organization. Autism Delaware™, POW&R™, Productive Opportunities for Work & Recreation™, and the puzzle-piece logo are trademarks or service marks of Autism Delaware Inc.