You are invited to participate in a study that examines brain activity when performing everyday skills in infants, children, adolescents, and adults with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Who can participate?
• Typically developing infants (3-18 mos.), children (3-14 yrs.), & healthy adolescents/adults (15-50 yrs.)
• Infant siblings of children with ASD between 3 and 18 months
• Preterm infants (< 37 weeks of gestation) between 3 and 18 months
• Children with ASD between 3 and 14 years of age
• Adolescents and adults with ASD between 15 and 50 years
To volunteer for our study, please email the study PI, Dr. Bhat at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
or call the Move to Learn – Autism Lab (M2L) at the University of Delaware: 1-302-831-7608.
Please email the study Principal Investigator, Dr. Bhat at: email@example.com (preferred) or call the Move to Learn – Autism Lab at 1-302-831-7608. Or visit https://sites.udel.edu/pt/research/anjana-bhat-ms-pt-phd/