Take a look at our calendar to find out what events are happening near you! From fundraising events to social and recreational outings, we have something for everyone in Delaware’s autism community. We’re looking forward to seeing you out and about with us!
- 1515.December.Sundayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/outside-autism-delaware-sensory-santa-2-2-2/Occupational Therapy of Delaware550 S Dupont Blvd, Milford, DE 19963, USA
Santa is SO EXCITED to visit Occupational Therapy of Delaware in Milford and welcome our special families on the following dates:
December 7 – 11 …[Read more]
- 1616.December.Mondayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/ncc-grandparent-support-group-4-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3/Panera Bread3650 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808, USA
Support group for grandparents who are occasional caregivers.
Join other grandparents to talk, share stories and support one another.
Beverages …[Read more]
- 1717.December.Tuesdayhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/parent-coffee-hour-sussex-tickets-79732160037Long Neck Diner25935 Plaza Drive, Millsboro, DE 19966, USA
Join us along with other parents, caregivers, and grandparents for open topic discussion on any issue or life stage. Coffee Provided.
If you have …[Read more]
- 1818.December.Wednesdayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/sensory-room-open-hours-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Route 9 Library3022 New Castle Ave, New Castle, DE 19720, USA
The Route 9 Library Sensory Room is for visitors to modulate the levels of sensory stimulation to best meet their personal preference to facilitate …[Read more]
- 1818.December.Wednesdayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/ncc-bowling-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Bowlerama Wilmington, DE3031 New Castle Ave, New Castle, DE 19720
New Castle County Bowling Nights
Every Wednesday of the month (except for holidays)
Cost: $4.60 total for shoes and game
This weekly bowling event …[Read more]