Autism Delaware Coronavirus Update
As an “essential business,” Autism Delaware and POW&R are still open for business! Per Delaware and CDC guidelines, staff members are working remotely and continue to meet the needs of our community in these key areas:
– If you are looking for resources or support for someone with autism, please contact our Family Support Intake Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Support groups for parents and caregivers, workshops, chats, and other Family Support activities are being held virtually via Zoom. For more information, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
– Social and recreational events: All March events have been cancelled and refunds are available for paid events. For a list of cancelled April events, CLICK HERE.
The Walk for Autism
– April 4 in Lewes and April 5 in Wilmington has been changed to a Virtual Walk for Autism! CLICK HERE for details
For all other questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.
The Walk For Autism is Now Virtual!
Walk your way on your time. In your neighborhood, at a local park, in your home!
It’s time to come together (VIRTUALLY) and make this the best walk ever!
In 2002, the overall prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the U.S. was one in 150.
Today, it’s one in
Find the services you need.
How Autism Delaware impacts the community
Autism Delaware impacts the lives of thousands of Delawareans affected by autism every day through advocacy, support, information and direct services. We cannot do that without your support. The dollars you donate and the time you spend go directly to work right in Delaware. Here’s how
- Money Spent on Programming 88% 88%
- Money Spent on Fundraising 7% 7%
- Money Spent on Management & General 5% 5%
Money Received from Program Income
Money Received from Contributions & Fundraising
Money Received from Investment Income
Upcoming events & the latest from Autism Delaware
New from the Blog
Below you will find an article that appeared in Autism Delaware's quarterly newsletter, The Sun, in the Spring edition April - June 2015 Designed to help adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) statewide to be successful in their employment and volunteer and...
Join Our Email List for Updates
Get a copy of our latest issue of
The Sun, our newsletter
Request to join our
online parent support group
Tuesdays – 8-9 PM
Parent group for parents of school aged children
Staff: Jenn Aaron
Thursdays – 8-9 PM
Parent group for parents of young adults/adults
Staff: Tomara Williams
Thursdays – 8-9 PM
Parent group En Español
Staff: Ivanka Carbajal
We want to show support to our corporate event sponsors.
Autism Delaware is fortunate to have support from businesses throughout Delaware and across the country. Please consider giving your patronage to our friends in the business world. And, if you do, please tell them that you are also an Autism Delaware supporter!