In 2002, the overall prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the U.S. was one in 150.
Today, it’s one in
Find the services you need.
How Autism Delaware impacts the community
Autism Delaware impacts the lives of thousands of Delawareans affected by autism every day through advocacy, support, information and direct services. We cannot do that without your support. The dollars you donate and the time you spend go directly to work right in Delaware. Here’s how
- Money Spent on Programming 88% 88%
- Money Spent on Fundraising 7% 7%
- Money Spent on Management & General 5% 5%
Money Received from Program Income
Money Received from Contributions & Fundraising
Money Received from Investment Income
Upcoming events & the latest from Autism Delaware
New from the Blog
Join Our Email List for Updates
Get a copy of our latest issue of
The Sun, our newsletter
Request to join our
online parent support group
- 2121.August.Wednesdayhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/game-night-tickets-63693297367Autism Delaware- Newark924 Old Harmony Rd, Newark, DE 19713, USA
Autism Delaware will host a “cell phone free” structured Game Night.
To register for one of the groups or for Game Night, contact Heidi Mizell at …[Read more]
- 2525.August.Sundayhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/autism-delaware-summer-beach-picnic-2019-tickets-62370903050Cape Henlopen State Park15099 Cape Henlopen Dr, Lewes, DE 19958, USA
Reserve your spot now! Food, ice cream, fun activities, and the beach all in an autism friendly environment. What could be better?? Just for families …[Read more]
We want to show support to our corporate event sponsors.
Autism Delaware is fortunate to have support from businesses throughout Delaware and across the country. Please consider giving your patronage to our friends in the business world. And, if you do, please tell them that you are also an Autism Delaware supporter!