We Help People And Families Affected By Autism
In 2002, the overall prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the U.S. was one in 150.
Today, it’s one in
Find the services you need.
How Autism Delaware impacts the community
- Money Spent on Programming 88% 88%
- Money Spent on Fundraising 7% 7%
- Money Spent on Management & General 5% 5%
Money Received from Program Income
Money Received from Contributions & Fundraising
Money Received from Investment Income
Upcoming events & the latest from Autism Delaware
New from the Blog
Drivers with ASD like to have every detail in place in accordance with their personal preferences. They want to change things precisely like the climate control and the radio. These changes allow for comfort and, therefore, enjoyment while driving. However, one thing...read more
Join Our Email List for Updates
Get a copy of our latest issue of
The Sun, our newsletter
Request to join our
online parent support group
- 3131.January.Thursdayhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/lewes-grandparent-support-group-13119-tickets-53971616558Autism Delaware - Lewes17517 Nassau Commons Blvd, Lewes, DE 19958, USA
Lewes Grandparent Support Group
*NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Registration required. If minimum number of registrations is not met for each …[Read more]
- 0101.February.Fridayhttps://autism-101-february.eventbrite.comAutism Delaware- Newark928 Old Harmony Rd, Newark, DE 19713, USA
Autism 101: Understanding the Autism Spectrum (for Professionals)
Autism Delaware Newark Office and Zoom.
Presenter: Heidi Mizell, Family …[Read more]
We want to show support to our corporate event sponsors.
The United Way of Delaware Designation Number 9234. Southeastern PA Designation Number 12598. Autism Delaware is a Non-Profit 501(c) (3) Organization. Autism Delaware™, POW&R™, Productive Opportunities for Work & Recreation™, and the puzzle-piece logo are trademarks or service marks of Autism Delaware Inc.