We Help People And Families Affected By Autism
In 2002, the overall prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the U.S. was one in 150.
Today, it’s one in
Find the services you need.
How Autism Delaware impacts the community
- Money Spent on Programming 88%
- Money Spent on Fundraising 7%
- Money Spent on Mangement & General 5%
Money Received from Program Income
Money Received from Contributions & Fundraising
Money Received from Investment Income
Upcoming events & the latest from Autism Delaware
New from the Blog
If you are helping an adult loved one with autism to select a residential placement, here is a list of suggested questions from parents who have been through the process before: What ensures the person is treated with dignity and respect by the staff and as an...read more
Join Our Email List for Updates
Get a copy of our latest issue of
The Sun, our newsletter
Request to join our
online parent support group
- 2828.July.Saturdayhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/blue-rocks-game-picnic-tickets-43411238182Frawley Stadium801 Shipyard Dr, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
Join us for a fun family event with the the Wilmington Blue Rocks! Autism Delaware will have the private Pro Zone picnic deck and a full buffet is …[Read more]
- 0909.August.Thursdayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/ncc-grandparent-support-group-2-2-2-2-2/Autism Delaware - Lewes17517 Nassau Commons Blvd, Lewes, DE 19958, USA
Support group for grandparents who are occasional caregivers.
Join other grandparents to talk, share stories and support one another.
Beverages …[Read more]
We want to show support to our corporate event sponsors.
The United Way of Delaware Designation Number 9234. Southeastern PA Designation Number 12598. Autism Delaware is a Non-Profit 501(c) (3) Organization. Autism Delaware™, POW&R™, Productive Opportunities for Work & Recreation™, and the puzzle-piece logo are trademarks or service marks of Autism Delaware Inc.