We Help People And Families Affected By Autism
In 2002, the overall prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the U.S. was one in 150.
Today, it’s one in
Find the services you need.
How Autism Delaware impacts the community
- Money Spent on Programming 88% 88%
- Money Spent on Fundraising 7% 7%
- Money Spent on Management & General 5% 5%
Money Received from Program Income
Money Received from Contributions & Fundraising
Money Received from Investment Income
Upcoming events & the latest from Autism Delaware
New from the Blog
Trust me when I say that I have had plenty of meltdowns. What stands out most is the excruciating and overwhelming physical and emotional pain that occurs every time. The meltdown experience is like the stages of a volcanic eruption: It begins with pressure beneath...read more
Join Our Email List for Updates
Get a copy of our latest issue of
The Sun, our newsletter
Request to join our
online parent support group
- 1212.December.Wednesdayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/ncc-bowling-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Bowlerama Wilmington, DE3031 New Castle Ave, New Castle, DE 19720
New Castle County Bowling Nights
Every Wednesday of the month (except for holidays)
Cost: $4.60 total for shoes and game
This weekly bowling event …[Read more]
- 1313.December.Thursdayhttps://www.delautism.org/event/camden-bounce-night-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Hoppin Good Time23 Cochran Ln, Camden, DE 19934, USA
Family fun at the Camden Hopping Good Time indoor bounce facility. All ages welcome!
Hopping good Times, 23 Cochran Dr. Camden
5:30 PM – 7:30 …[Read more]
We want to show support to our corporate event sponsors.
The United Way of Delaware Designation Number 9234. Southeastern PA Designation Number 12598. Autism Delaware is a Non-Profit 501(c) (3) Organization. Autism Delaware™, POW&R™, Productive Opportunities for Work & Recreation™, and the puzzle-piece logo are trademarks or service marks of Autism Delaware Inc.